Who We Are
The Sacramento chapter of the California Republican Assembly, the conservative conscience of the Republican Party, is the largest volunteer origination in the State. We are a conservative organization that supports conservative ideas and fights for the needs of your community. We are an influential force creating change by training, informing, and activating our members to establish reform toward conservative ideas in all realms of polity.
What We Believe
- Strong families make a strong economy
- It’s your money, not the governments
- You have the right to protect your family
- Control crime, not guns.
- Regulations are too complicated
- Government is too intrusive
- Local control is best
- Life is sacred
- Parent rights are supreme
The Right Stand
- Conservative Republican values matter.
- Liberal elites don’t understand that, but we do.
- By standing together, we can build a Party that continues to win, and an America that’s safe, moral, strong, and free.
The Republican Assemblies Actively
- Endorses only confirmed constitutional candidates in the Primary.
- Supports Republican principles.
- Believes in politics serving the people, not paid political industry insiders.
- Supports the best constitutional candidate.
The Right Party
Our aim is to Reclaim the Republican Party for Conservatives, Reform the Party back to it's Conservative Values, and Restore Republican's faith in the GOP. We don't need a third party. We need to return the Republican Party to its pro-Constitutional roots.
The Right Time
THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION DEMONSTRATED WHAT CAN HAPPEN WHEN WE JOIN FORCES! Ronald Reagan admonished us to focus on the 80% with which we agree and not the 20% on which we disagree. Imagine what we could achieve if we continued the overwhelming consensus that shook the nation in the 2016 election.
- The Right Values
- Strong National Defense
- The Right to Life
- Free Market Capitalism
- Securing American Borders
- Lower Taxes / Balanced Budget
- Smaller Government
- Education Reform
- Traditional Marriage
- Pro-Second Amendment
- Religious Freedom
Help us take America back to her Constitutional roots — TOGETHER WE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
P.O. Box 385
Wilton CA 95693